- What are your advantages?
- Sources: We source and work with qualified manufactures and farmers around the world.
- Warehouses: We have multiple warehouses across the GTA, over 100,000 sq ft of dry and cold storage.
- Delivery: Temperature controlled vehicles operating across Greater Toronto and Hamilton area.
- Service: Experienced teams are prepared to listen, service and support.
- What is your ordering process?
- Orders are accepted 365 days by:
- Products are received in the warehouse and screened through quality control before being picked and packed for delivery.
- Quick delivery services available 6 days a week, free on orders over $300.
- Pick up available.
- Easy payment methods
- Where can you deliver?
- We deliver to most areas of GTHA including:
-Markham -Richmond hill
-North York -York
-East York -Vaughan
-St Catharines -Niagara Falls
-Welland -Fort Erie
-Bowmanville -Port Perry
-Paris -St. Thomas
-King City -Waterdown
- We deliver to the same area multiple times per week. Please call 905-403-2228 or refer to the delivery area map for specific details.
- What are your working hours?
- What ways do you accept orders?
- We recommend our valued clients place order through emails, phone calls and text messages. WeChat and voicemail are accepted as well.
- When can I place my order?
- Clients can place orders one day in advance, when the orders can be received depends on our routing schedule.
- Clients can place future orders, but we are sorry we cannot guarantee due to daily changes in inventory and price.
- How are your products priced?
- Please call 905-403-2228 for updated pricing information. Pricing is changing according to the market.
- What should I do if I want to add products to my order?
- Please call 905-403-2228 to add products before 6:00pm. Please leave a message to us by voicemail/email/text message/WeChat after 6:00pm.
- Who do I call if there was a mistake in my order?
- In our working hours, please call 905-403-2228. If not working hours or not urgent, please leave a voicemail or send an email. We check our voicemail/email daily and will get back to you as soon as possible.
- What should I do if my frozen food arrives melted?
- Clients can return the frozen food that melted upon delivery, and we need you send the product back with our delivery truck.
- Can I pick up my order at the warehouse?
- Yes, pick up is available. You can pick up in our working hours once the invoice is paid.
- Does someone have to be there to pick up the order? Can the driver just leave it in the back?
- We cannot leave a client’s order outside since we require their signature on their bill.
- What happen if you don’t have the products I want?
- We are on a constant lookout for products to improve our offerings. Our stock inventory is based on our clients’ needs and wants. If there are some products not available, we will note it down and will do our best to get them for you as soon as possible.
- How can I get free delivery?
- Orders over $300 before tax can get free scheduled delivery in most areas of GTHA. If you are not in the main areas of GTHA, please call 905-403-2228 for more information.
- What are your most popular products?
- Our most popular products are bean sprouts, cooking oil, take-out packaging, meat, seafood, produce, rice, condiments and cutlery.
- What are your payment terms?
- New clients for first 3 months must pay COD (cash on delivery/cheque on delivery). After 3 months, clients can fill out an application to set up an account with Lucky Supply and get credit terms according to your revenue. It will take approximately 5 business days to set one up.
- What payments do you accept?
- We accept cheques, cash, e-transfer, and direct deposit. We do not accept credit cards or debit cards now.
- What is your return/exchange policy?
- Our clients are our #1 priority. If you are not 100% satisfied with your products, you may return or exchange them. Depending on what is being returned or exchanged, we have different policies.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with some items upon delivery, please call 905-403-2228 immediately. After confirm with the sales department, you can ask our driver to bring them back. You will get full credit by signing on the invoice together with the driver's and sale's confirmation on the delivery form.
- If you find quality issues with produce after delivery, please notify us within 24 hours once received.
- We accept return on dry goods in its original packaging within 30 days.
- We also accept return on dry goods that are opened within 30 days. However, receiving full credit depends on the product’s condition and the specific situations.
- We do not accept return or exchange for special order and preorder products except quality issues. If so, please notify the sales department in 24 hours to get this service.
- We do not accept return or exchange for some items after delivery. If an item can not be returned and exchanged, there will be a clear statement on the invoice.
- We accept returned items from closed down restaurants, but the item(s) must be in resale condition and not expired. We will not offer free credit. There is a 25% restocking fee.
- Our exchange policy requires clients to return the product to our warehouse within 14 days. It depends on our delivery schedule when a new product will be sent to the client.