Where do you guys deliver?
- We deliver to the following areas:
-Mississauga -Niagara Falls
-North York -Oakville
-St Catharines -Toronto
We deliver to the same area multiple times per week. Please call the office for specific details.
What ways do you accept orders?
- We accept orders through phone calls, WeChat, email, voicemail, and text messages.
When can I place my order?
- Customers can place their order one day in advance. However, when their order will be received depends on our routing schedule.
- We can place future orders but cannot guarantee produce due to daily changes in inventory and price.
How are our products priced?
- Please call the office for updated pricing information. Pricing depends on the market value of each product.
What if I want to add products to my order?
- Please contact the office to add on products. The office closes at 6pm so if a customer cannot reach a live representative, they can leave a voicemail/email/text message/WeChat.
Who do I call if there was a mistake in my order?
- If urgent, please call the office immediately. If not, please leave a voicemail or send an We check our email daily and will get back to you as soon as possible.
What happens if my frozen food arrives melted?
- Customers can return the frozen food that melted while on delivery but we need the product back.
Can I pick up my order at the warehouse?
- Yes, as long as the invoice is paid.
Does someone have to be there to pick up the order? Can the driver just leave it in the back?
- We cannot leave a customer’s order outside since we require their signature on their bill.
What if you guys don’t have the product I want?
- We are on a constant lookout for products to improve our offerings. Our stock inventory is based on our customers’ needs and wants. If there are products that are not available, we will note it down and will do our best to get them for you in the least amount of time possible.
What is the minimum delivery fee?
- Our minimum delivery fee is usually $300+ before tax per order. We try to accommodate everyone. However, if a customer is not near the area where most of our customers are, the minimum delivery fee would be higher. Please call the office for more information.
What are your most popular products?
- Our most popular products are bean sprouts, containers, rice, condiments and cutlery.
What are your payment terms?
- New customers for first 3 months must pay COD (cash on delivery/cheque on delivery). After 3 months, customers can fill out an application to set up an account with Lucky Supply. It will take approximately 5 business days to set one up.
What payments do you accept?
- We accept cheques, cash and e-transfer. At the moment, we do not accept credit cards or debit cards.
What is your return/exchange policy?
Our customers are our #1 priority. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, you may return or exchange an item. Depending on what is being returned or exchanged, we have different policies.
- If there are problems with any of the products, please notify us within 24 hours once received.
- We accept return on dry goods in its original packaging within 30 days.
- We also accept return on dry goods that are opened within 30 days. However, receiving full credit depends on the product’s condition.
- We accept returned items from closed down restaurants but the item(s) must be in resale condition and not expired. We will not offer free credit. There is a 25% restocking fee.
- Our exchange policy requires customers to return the product to our warehouse within 14 days. We will make arrangements so that a new product will be sent to the customer the next time we deliver to them.